Economics and Finance
Dr Robert Gausden
- Qualifications: M.A. (Econ), B.A. (Honours)
- Role Title: Principal Lecturer
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 02392844031
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: Economics and Finance
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
I am a Principal Lecturer at Portsmouth Business School.
My research involves applying econometric techniques to macroeconomic time-series data. More specifically, I have recently been concerned with investigating the relationship between the price of oil and macroeconomic performance in the U.K.. Additionally, I have been examining the usefulness of indicators of consumer confidence for the purpose of predicting household consumption expenditure in the U.K..