Economics and Finance
Dr Thang Nguyen
- Qualifications: PhD, MA, BA
- Role Title: Research Fellow in Crowdfunding
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 023 9284 4130
- Email: Thang.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Economics and Finance
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
I was appointed as a full-time research fellow in crowdfunding at Portsmouth Business School since June 2014 and currently work within the Economics and Finance subject group. I graduated from National Economics University, Vietnam with a bachelor in Economics and Finance. My master degree in Accounting and Finance was from University of Leeds from which I was awarded a PhD in Finance in Jan 2014 following the submission of my thesis entitled ‘Corporate diversification, firm value and financial management’.
My main academic interests include crowdfunding, corporate diversification, corporate finance and organisational learning. My current focus is on research in crowdfunding which is an unexplored and very potential area.