Economics and Finance
Dr Yaseen Ghulam
- Qualifications: BA (Bahauddin Zakrayia) MA (Islamia) MAS (Karachi)
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 02392844127
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Economics and Finance
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
I am a Lecturer in economics. I have a wide range of teaching and supervisory interests, including the economics of banking, monetary economics, corporate finance and international financial management.
My research interests have included the financial appraisal of development projects, the analysis of household incomes and expenditure in developing economies, the location of manufacturing industry, consumer demand system analysis, the analysis of naval manpower and the banking industry in Pakistan. I have published in a number of academic journals, including the Pakistan Economic and Political Review and the Journal of Rural Development and Administration.