Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries
Mrs Eliana Lee-Gibbons
- Qualifications: Cert. Recruitment Practice, BA (Hons)
- Role Title: Industry Liaison Manager
- Address: Eldon Building, Winston Churchill Avenue, Portsmouth PO1 2DJ
- Telephone: 02392 846222
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Creative and Cultural Industries
- Faculty: Creative and Cultural Industries
Professional Recruitment Consultant with expertise in offering complete student and graduate recruitment services to nationwide clients.
I have extensive experience and understanding of the graduate recruitment sector, having worked as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant for over 6 years. I also have a very good understanding of the Higher Education sector with the ability to build strong relationships among support staff and academics as I worked for Careers (Purple Door) for 12 years!
I am currently supporting the University of Portsmouth's strategic objective of enabling all students to undertake career-enhancing activity through the management of the Creative Faculty’s industrial placement and employability function. First point of reference and contact for creative businesses looking to engage with the University.