Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries
Mr Stephen Hall
- Role Title: Skills Tutor (Creative Skills+)
- Address: Eldon Building, Winston Churchill Avenue, Portsmouth PO1 2DJ
- Telephone: 023 9284 3821
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries
- Faculty: Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries
I am a Creative Skills tutor for the Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries.
I can provide help and advice in the following areas:
- Data Acquisition – Such as DigiMap, Google Maps, Photography and LiDAR.
- Drawing – Hand-sketching, technical drawing, perspective drawin and drawing in Illustrator.
- Model Making – I can offer advice on tools, materials, model types and construcion techniques.
- Photography – From camera basics through to composition and lighting.
- CAD – I specialise in SketchUp whilst having a working knowledge of ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Revit, Vectorworks and BIM.
- Visualisation – Using CAD, Artlantis, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere.
- Rapid Prototyping – I am available to help with the preparation of CAD files or offer advice on the methods available.
- Building Physics –I am happy to explain the physical units used in architecture and beyond.
- Structures – Come and see me if you are unsure about any of your constructions.
- Heating – If you wish to know about thermal comfort or degree days.
- Ventilation – I’m always happy to help with a ventilation problem, natural or mechanical.
- Acoustics – If you don’t know your RT60 from your 3CPO.
- Lighting – From sky components and heliodons to spacing height ratios for your LEDs.
- Environmental – An issue that affects everyone, down to the wasted photons in a standard PV.
- Water – Solar thermal, heat recovery or simply saving water.
- Insulation – The easiest way to start saving the planet.