Faculty of Science
The Science Faculty offers a number of scholarships for Ghanaian and Nigerian students who have applied for one of the following full-time taught Master's postgraduate degrees:
- MSc Engineering Geology
- MSc Geological and Environmental Hazards
- MSc Environmental Geology and Contamination
- MSc Crisis and Disaster Management
- MSc Geographical Information Systems
- MSc Coastal and Marine Resource Management
The scholarships will be in the form of a 20% fee reduction from any tuition fee but please note, it cannot be taken in conjunction with any other fee reduction or bursary offered by the University. The scholarship is a one-off award towards a one year Masters fees and is non-renewable and only valid for study on the courses listed above.
The scholarship is open to applicants from the following countries:
Nigeria: Scholarship is open to all Nigerian applicants who hold a minimum G.P.A 3.0/5 (which is a high Second Class Lower) in a relevant subject.
Ghana: Scholarship is open to all Ghanaian applicants who hold a minimum of a Second Class Upper in a relevant subject.
You can apply to be considered if you:
- Are fully self-funding
- Have Ghanaian or Nigerian nationality
- Have applied to, been offered and accepted a place on, the postgraduate degree of your choice (conditional or unconditional firm offer).
- Have satisfied academic conditions detailed above and have met financial conditions including payment of non-refundable deposit.
The application deadline is 30 June 2017. Please submit the scholarship form to email@example.com before this deadline. You will be informed of the outcome within one week after the application deadline.
If you have any questions regarding our scholarships, please contact:
International Admissions Centre
Winston Churchill Avenue
+44 (0)23 9284 3414