Faculty of Science
- Qualifications: BA(Hons), PGCE Post-Compulsory, MA(Ed)
- Role Title: Learning Support Tutor
- Address: Room 2.44, St Andrews Court
- Telephone: 02392 844416
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: Learning Support
- Faculty: Faculty of Science
I started teaching as a career change in 1997 as an ELT teacher, but quickly became fascinated by education and the learning and teaching process. I’ve held teaching posts in both HE and FE, including the University of Southampton, Fareham College, Chichester College and Highbury College. During my time at Southampton, I was nominated for an HEA National Teaching Fellowship for my one-to- one learning support tutoring for student nurses and midwives.
My MA(Ed) was a qualitative study of the role of reflection for adult learners and a continuing interest of mine the importance of the learner/tutor relationship in learning.