Faculty of Technology
Dr Steve Bundy
- Qualifications: BSc, MSc, Dunelm, PhD, FHEA
- Role Title: Learning Support Tutor
- Address: Lion Gate Building, Lion Terrace, Portsmouth (UK) PO1 3HF
- Telephone: ++44 (0)23 9284 2097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Learning Support
- Faculty: Faculty of Technology
I am a Learning Support Tutor in the subject areas of physics and mechanics for the Faculty of Technology. I have a bachelor’s degree in the geological sciences, and a master’s degree in engineering geology. The title of my doctoral thesis is “Geotechnical Properties of Chalk Putties”. Previous academic positions held include part-time lecturer in soil and rock mechanics, and academic tutor. Pedagogic studies include membership of the Higher Education Academy in 2009.
Research interests include Geotechnical Stability and Testing, specifically geotechnical analysis of chalk putties, chalk cliff collapse and advanced triaxial soil testing within stress path cells.