Schedule of ceremonies
All summer graduation ceremonies are taking place in the week beginning Monday 16 July 2018.
We’ll publish the approved schedule here in late 2017.
Graduation pop-up shops
Come and see us between 12 and 1 pm at:
- Richmond Building Atrium on Monday 6 or Monday 20 November
- Portland Building Atrium on Tuesday 7 or Tuesday 21 November
- Eldon Building Main Foyer on Tuesday 14 or Wednesday 22 November
- Park Building Foyer on Friday 10 or Thursday 23 November
Student speakers sessions
Student Speakers play an important part in the graduation ceremonies. There are four sessions you can come to where you can find out more about being a student speaker.
We’re holding these in the Annexe in Nuffield Building on:
- Thursday 16 November at 11am
- Thursday 16 November at 3pm
- Thursday 30 November at 11am
- Thursday 30 November at 3pm
You don’t need to book – just turn up and find out what being a student speaker is all about.
If you have any questions about being a student speaker or would like to find out more, please email email@example.com.
Booking to attend graduation ceremonies
How to book
- Students need to book themselves onto their ceremony. If you do not book your place, we will assume you do not wish to attend.
- When you book your student ticket you’ll also be able to book two additional guaranteed guest tickets for free.
- We’ll confirm the deadline for booking these tickets when we contact you.
- Once the deadline has passed, we’ll assess the remaining tickets, which we’ll then put on sale.
- Tickets will be on sale until the ceremonies are full or the final booking deadline passes (Friday 15 June 2018).
Keeping in touch with you about Graduation
We’ll send most of our communications about Graduation to your university email account.
Please keep an eye out for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and take action when required. We’ll only email you with important information.