Graduation Ceremonies 2018
Ceremonies will take place between Saturday 14 and Friday 20 July 2018.
These ceremonies include all students who have successfully completed their studies by July 2018.
Student Speaker Opportunities – July 2018
The application deadline has now passed and we're currently processing the applications.
We'll let you know the results by Friday 6 April.
If you've been successful, you'll take part in two workshops which will take place in late April/early May (dates to be confirmed). These workshops will help you present yourself confidently and professionally.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking to attend graduation ceremonies
How to book
All eligible students have been sent an email which confirms the details of how and when to book. You can also access the booking form here.
If you have not received an email but believe you're eligible to attend the graduation ceremonies, please email the graduation team for advice.
- The opening times for booking graduation tickets will be staggered according to your ceremony. Details are included in the email we've sent to you.
- You will need to book yourself onto your ceremony. If you don't book your place, we will assume you don't want to attend.
- When you book your student ticket you’ll also be able to book two additional guaranteed guest tickets for free.
- The deadline for booking these tickets is 28 May.
- Once the deadline has passed, any remaining tickets will be put on sale.
- Tickets will be on sale until the ceremonies are full or the final booking deadline passes (Friday 15 June 2018).
Keeping in touch with you about Graduation
We’ll send most of our communications about Graduation to your university email account.
Please keep an eye out for emails from email@example.com and take action when required. We’ll only email you with important information.