Choosing your course.
There are lots of courses to choose from at the University of Portsmouth. As well as Bachelor and Master's degrees we also offer degrees that combine English language, helping you to improve your subject knowledge and your language skills. Pre-sessional English courses are also available before starting your degree.
Bachelor and Master's degrees
We offer an extensive range of Bachelor and Master’s degrees across five faculties. Visit our course pages for details including fees and entry requirements:
Undergraduate courses with Business Communication
We also offer courses that combine subject study with continued development of your English language skills. English is more and more becoming a world language and job applicants with good English language skills are increasingly sought after. Studying a subject in English, in an English-speaking environment, at the same time as developing your English language skills, is an excellent way to equip yourself for employment in international business. These programmes develop your competence in English language to at least 6.5.
- BA (Hons) Business with Business Communication (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) Communication and English Studies
- BA (Hons) Finance with Business Communication (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) International Business Communication
- BA (Hons) International Trade and Business Communication
- BA (Hons) International Trade, Logistics and Business Communication (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) Film Production with Business Communication
Pre-Sessional English courses (PSE)
Pre-Sessional English Language courses are available for students who have applied to the University of Portsmouth for Foundation, Undergraduate, Masters or Research degrees. These courses enjoy exemption from further IELTS testing and offer guaranteed direct progression onto our degree courses. They are particularly suited to the East Asian learner and to applicants from University partner institutions.