Learning at Work
About our Postgraduate Degrees
Part-time studies on campus or by distance learning
The Partnership Programme is unique because the course content is determined by you, the student. It consists of work-based learning projects, learning management and options to include university taught units (either on-campus or distance learning).
Although your study programme is unique and chosen by you, you must be registered for an award which is relevant to your studies. You can only register for one of the named awards, below.
We offer postgraduate degrees (also known as master's degrees) in the following areas:
- MA Business Management
- MA Business and Computer Studies
- MA Combined Studies*
- MSc Applied Computing
- MSc Applied Science
- MSc Combined Studies*
- MSc Engineering
- MSc Engineering and Management
- MSc Engineering Project Management
- MSc Maritime Studies
- MSc Occupational Health And Safety Management **
- MSc Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Mangement
* 'Combined Studies' is an award for students whose work is not covered by any of the other named awards.
** We also offer the one-year PgCert Occupational Health and Safety Management.