Learning at Work
About our Postgraduate Degrees
Part-time studies on campus or by distance learning
The Partnership Programme is unique because the course content is determined by you, the student. It consists of work-based learning projects, learning management and options to include university taught units (either on-campus or distance learning).
Although your study programme is unique and chosen by you, you must be registered for an award which is relevant to your studies. You can only register for one of the named awards, below.
We offer postgraduate degrees (also known as master's degrees) in the following areas:
- MA Business Management
- MA Business and Computer Studies
- MA Professional Studies*
- MSc Applied Computing
- MSc Applied Science
- MSc Engineering
- MSc Engineering and Management
- MSc Engineering Project Management
- MSc Maritime Studies
- MSc Occupational Health And Safety Management
- MSc Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management
- MSc Professional Studies*
Did you know...
Postgraduate loans are now available to students studying MSc Occupational Health and Safety Management, and MSc Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management.
You may be eligible to apply for a postgraduate loan if you are not claiming for recognised prior learning and are studying the full 180 credits over three years.
To check your eligibility go to www.gov.uk/postgraduate-loan
We also offer a one-year Post graduate Certificate (PgCert) in Occupational Health and Safety Management.
* 'Professional Studies' is an award for students whose work is not covered by any of the other named awards.