Learning at Work
Most of our Partnership Programme awards can be used to gain professional recognition such as Chartered Engineer (CEng).
- The accrediting bodies that we work with include:
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE)
- Institute of Healthcare Engineering and Estate Management (IHEEM)
- Institute of Marine Engineering Science and Technology (IMarEST)
- Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS)
- Society of Operations Engineers (SOE)
- Institution of Gas Engineers and Managers (IGEM)
MSc Occupational Health and Safety Management graduates are eligible to apply for Graduate membership of the
Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). Students also have the opportunity to work towards their Chartered status with IOSH through our unique professional development process. MSc Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management students can also apply for Graduate membership of IEMA.