Learning at Work
About our Undergraduate Degrees
Part-time studies on campus or by distance learning
The Partnership Programme is unique because the course content is determined by you, the student. It consists of work-based learning projects, learning management and options to include university taught units (either on-campus or by distance learning).
Although your study programme is unique and chosen by you, you must be registered for an award which is relevant to your studies.
We offer undergraduate degrees (also known as first degrees or bachelor's degrees) in the following areas:
- BA (Hons) Business
- BA (Hons) Business and Computer Studies
- BA (Hons) Professional Studies*
- BSc (Hons) Applied Computing
- BSc (Hons) Applied Science
- BSc (Hons) Creative Technologies and Enterprise
- BSc (Hons) Engineering Studies
- BSc (Hons) Engineering and Management Studies
- BSc (Hons) Engineering Project Management
- BSc (Hons) Maritime Studies
- BSc (Hons) Professional Studies*
* 'Professional Studies' is an award for students whose work is not covered by any of the other named awards.