Learning at Work
This course has been designed to support candidates for the Assessment of Professional Competence (APC).
The course covers:
- Choosing and preparing the case study
- How to write the Summary of Experience record and what constitutes a good level of experience
- The Log Book and online Ethics Test
Preparing for the Final Assessment
- The structure of the Final Assessment
- What makes a good presentation
- How the candidate can clearly demonstrate their competency in all the required areas
- What the Assessors are looking for
- The importance of RICS ethics and code of conduct
Clare Montague is the RICS Regional Training Adviser for Hampshire and the Isle of Wight together with Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire.
Clare Montague FRICS, RICS Regional Training Advisor
University of Portsmouth, Portland Building, Portland Street PO1 3AH
Wednesday 11 July 2018, 1:00pm - 4:00pm