Learning at Work
CDM Regulations: Where now and where next?
All property professionals need to know and understand the CDM Regulations, how they affect projects and to be confident about working with them. The CDM Regulations have been in operation since April 2007 and, in that period, a great deal of experience of their operation in practice has been gained. This course is designed to allow delegates to benefit from that experience.
The course covers:
- an overview of the current CDM regulations
- purpose and significance
- application to non-notifiable and notifiable projects
- duties and responsibilities of clients, designers, CDM coordinators, principal contractors and contractors
- information requirements
- the EU Temporary or Mobile Construction Sites Directive
- implications of alignment
Graham Dewey is a building surveyor and a health and safety specialist with enormous and wide-ranging professional experience. He has specialised in health and safety work for major NHS trusts as well as many other institutions.
Graham Dewey MSc MRICS FCIOB, Principal, GSD Safety
The Hog’s Back Hotel Farnham GU10 1EX
Wednesday 15 November 2017, 1:50pm–5:10pm