Buying New Books and Journals
The University Library:
- acquires over 18,000 print books each year and an increasing number of e-books
- provides access to 17,000 + e-journals and over 100 databases
- records and catalogues over 400 off-air programmes, each year
- searches for rare and out-of-print books if required. We have a good success rate in satisfying demand
- Requesting a book purchase
- How do I place an order?
- How long will it take for a book to arrive?
- Requesting a journal purchase
- Off-air recordings
- How much money is left in my Department or School's budget?