All Library members are provided with an account on our Library Management System which can be accessed via the My Account tab in the Catalogue, or via any My Account link on the Library Website.
My Account allows you to:
- see the loans you have outstanding on your library account
- renew loans if they are due back
- see what fines you are currently incurring on your overdue loans
- see what fines you have already incurred (these are marked as "outstanding charges")
- view any reservations you have made (which can be cancelled if you no longer need the item)
- view any interlibrary loans you have requested
- view what loans you had in the past (helpful if you want to complete a bibliography or if you want to get out the same book again!).
You must login to access to My Account using the library number that is printed on your student/staff card: when you type in your library number, remember to omit the space between the last two digits