Marketing and Sales
Dr Georgiana Busoi
- Qualifications: PhD, MSc International Tourism Management - Sheffield Hallam University 2011, BSc Business Studies and Tourism and Leisure Studies - Canterbury Chris Church University 2010.
- Role Title: Teaching Fellow
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 0239 284 4620
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: Marketing and Sales
- Faculty: Faculty of Business and Law
I am a Teaching Fellow in Marketing at Faculty of Business and Law. Prior joining the University of Portsmouth, I was a PhD researcher and Lecturer at Sheffield Hallam University where I undertook my PhD. My PhD focuses on influencers of emotional labour in the context of holiday representatives. In addition, before joining higher education, I worked for various tourism and hospitality companies.
I teach on a range of units including Developing Marketing Communications, Advertising and PR, Business Innovation Development Project, Employability Research and Professional Development. I am also unit coordinator for Hospitality and Events Operations and I am supervising undergraduate Dissertations.
Emotional labour, Service delivery, Organisational behaviour, Tourism, Tour operating industry.