Marketing and Sales
Dr Sianne Gordon-Wilson
- Qualifications: PhD MA PGDip BSc (Hons)
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth
- Telephone: 02392844084
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: Marketing and Sales
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
My research interests are in the area of consumer behaviour, more specifically in how how life cycle stages (e.g. pregnancy, motherhood, older age) and environmental issues affect individuals' consumer behaviour.
My PhD was awarded from Lancaster University, titled "The Lived Experiences of Expectant and New Mothers: An exploration of identity, role acquisition and time". It showed how women’s experiences of identity, the acquisition of their new maternal role and their management of time are particularly important in understanding their consumption practices and behaviour at this life-changing stage.