Marketing and Sales
Dr. Vida Siahtiri
- Qualifications: PhD in B2B Industrial Services from University of Tasmania, Australia
- Role Title: Visiting Fellow at the University of Portsmouth/Senior Lecturer at University of Macquarie
- Address: University of Macquarie, Austrialia.
- Telephone: 00 (+61)298508453
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: Marketing and Sales
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
Vida is a senior lecturer at University of Macquarie, Sydney, Australia. Vida finished her PhD in 2015 from University of Tasmania, Australia and started her job there as a lecturer in 2014. She has published several papers in journals ranked in ABC list. She has taught different subjects in marketing and management discipline. Her strong background in business has helped her to turn her classes into a real world business.
Vida teaches in both undergrad and postgrad levels. She has been teaching in variety of areas such as: Services Marketing, Professional Services Marketing, Research Method, Business to Business Marketing, Strategic Management, Foundation of Marketing, and Branding. During her academic carrier, Vida has been servicing as Master of Marketing Management course coordinator, student complain handling, and faculty research committee in University of Tasmania. She also has experience in developing courses and units in both undergrad and postgrad.
Vida research in Service Branding, Service Innovation, Business to Business Services, Knowledge Management in Service Firms, Employee Brand Building Behaviour, Employee Creativity, Consumer Behaviour, and Religiosity.