Applicant Experience Days
Discover why Portsmouth is the right place for you
Applicant Experience Days are your opportunity to further explore the University of Portsmouth and understand why we are the university for you. Book your place on a day by selecting your course below. Click on your course name and you'll be taken to Eventbrite to finish your booking.
Applicant Experience Days give you an insight into living and studying here and can help you make your final decision or start planning your arrival if you've already chosen us.
These one-day events are tailored to your course and take place between January and April 2018.
If you have an offer for an undergraduate degree, you’ll receive an invitation to an Applicant Experience Day.
Why come to an Applicant Experience Day?
- Meet your future classmates and make friends before uni starts
- Discover which of our 150 student-led societies and clubs you could join
- Find out more about the subjects you’ll study and meet your lecturers
- Get detailed information about our halls of residence and other accommodation options
- Get your bearings on campus by taking a guided walk of the main University buildings
- Talk to our current students to find out what it’s like to live and study here
- Clear up your queries about student finance
Search for your course below to book onto an Applicant Experience Day and take this important next step on your applicant journey.
Can't find your course?
Check you've spelled the course name right in the search box. If you still can't find it, please get in touch and we'll help book you on the day.
Call: 02392 842 748