Operations and Systems Management
Our PhD students
- Role Title: PhD student (part time)
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: +442392844333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Operations and Systems Management
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
Part time PhD research student in Operations and Systems Management.
In agile software development, software is developed incrementally in short cycles by self-empowered teams which include the customer. The decision over which software features are implemented in each development cycle is a joint decision made within the team, using prioritisation approaches to inform this decision.
Prioritising requirements is an extremely important activity as selecting the right requirements will fundamentally determine whether the software produced gains customer satisfaction and is successful.
I am exploring limitations with agile requirements prioritisation approaches in order to identify which approaches are suited to particular types of software.