Operations and Systems Management
Dr Andrew Lee
- Qualifications: PhD MBA BSc (Hons)
- Role Title: Principal Lecturer
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 02392844823
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Operations and Systems Management
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
I am a Principal Lecturer in the Business School, and Admissions Tutor for the MSc Business and Management course.
My teaching focus is on organisational risk, project systems and methods, and research methods at postgraduate level.
My background is in computer science with a degree in computing science and a PhD in computational linguistics. Publications in this area have included familiarity in knowledge synchronisation, identifying implicit intent and autonomic computing systems. Following an MBA from the University of Portsmouth, research interests have expanded to include ideology and political violence.
Organisational risk, project systems and methods, and research methods at postgraduate level.