Operations and Systems Management
Dr Katharina Burger
- Qualifications: PhD, MSc, BCom.
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 02392844217
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: Operations and Systems Management
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
Kat joined the University of Portsmouth in 2015 after completing her PhD in Civil Engineering at the University of Bristol . She has industry experience in Risk and Value Management of railway engineering projects and has completed a Knowledge Transfer Partnership with the University of Leeds and a medical device manufacturer.
- People and Risk Management (MSc in Project Management)
- Organizational and Environmental Risk (MSc in Risk, Crisis and Resilience Management)
- Strategic Projects (MBA)
My research interests are in the areas of Behavioural Operational Research, Group Decision Processes and Problem Structuring interventions. My current focus is the development of ORBIT, an OR Behavioural Interventions Toolkit.