Organisation Studies and Human Resource Management
Dr Hongqin Li
- Qualifications: PhD in leadership
- Role Title: Lecturer
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 02392844263
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: Organisation Studies and Human Resource Management
- Faculty: Faculty of Business and Law
Following a career as an entrepreneur in an SME as well as working in large organizations in Shanghai for many years, I studied for a PhD at the University of Exeter, which was fully-funded by the Centre of Leadership Studies. My research has covered British, Chinese and Australian contexts including both SMEs and large organizations. Previously, I completed an MSc in Human Resource Management at the University of Liverpool Management School (ULMS), and an MA and a BA in English literature in China.
Organisational behaviour, leadership and HRM. I am also supervising students' dissertation and acting as personal tutor.
My research interests cover the following main areas:
- (Entrepreneurial) leadership
- Identity, reputation and ethics
- Chinese Daoist philosophy