Organisation Studies and Human Resource Management
Mr Andrew Stewart OBE
- Qualifications: MA University of Westminster (2005) FCIPD (2009) FHEA (2014) FCMI (2010) CMIL (2004).
- Role Title: Senior Teaching Fellow
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 0239284 4244
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: Organisation Studies and Human Resource Management
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
A strong leader who enjoys lecturing, with considerable experience at board level with a record of delivering at the strategic, operational and tactical levels. Awarded an OBE in the 2011 New Year Honours list as a result of Human Resource Management and Leadership achievements whilst serving with the Royal Navy. Offers valuable experience in the positive and imaginative management of change. In his most recent appointments, has been responsible for:
- Leading and managing in a wide variety of circumstances.
- Management substantial budgets.
- Communicating effectively at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Assessing priorities for action, maintaining focus and momentum.
- Creating enthusiastic teams.
- Identifying and developing individual talent.
He has travelled extensively and gained much practical experience in leading, managing and teaching people of all ages in both national and multinational environments; this has included living in Hong Kong and working for the United Nations Peace Keeping in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Appointed by the Vice Chancellor in 2013, Andrew Stewart is the Portsmouth University representative on the Military Education Committee.
A wide range of units to both Post and Undergraduate students these include dissertation supervision, HR and Leadership (RLTM, MHR, SCHRM, BRP, CRITL, Principles of Management, BIDP).
Leadership and HR.