Portsmouth Business School
Alumni Events and Benefits
We work alongside the central University alumni team to create opportunities for our alumni community to meet, develop professional skills, network and re-visit the City. We strive to offer both business alumni specific and university-wide events that will appeal to all.
These are fantastic opportunities for the business and university wide alumni community to get together, share stories and network in an informal environment.
For University wide alumni events, including events such as the extremely popular Chancellor's dinner, click here.
Portsmouth Business School Alumni Events
We are currently in the process of planning events exclusively for our business alumni community to meet, network and socialise. If you are interested in attending one of our future events please do get in touch to register your interest.
As alumni of the University of Portsmouth you are entitled to take advantage of an array of exclusive benefits offered by both the University and local companies.
Ranging from access to a free careers service via Purple Door to discounted rates across campus sports facilities, the University offers a wide range of benefits and opportunities exclusively for alumni.
Visit the University alumni benefits page to find a full list of the benefits you could be entitled to.
Tailored benefits to business graduates
We have selected a range of current benefits and services that are available that may be of interest to you as a business graduate. For example:
- Extended professional development opportunities via our Hot Topic events and professional short courses
- The chance to network with our extended business community of staff, students, alumni and local and national businesses.
- Professional and social business events and assistance with class reunions
- Access to the extended benefits of various accreditation associations*
- Access to business mentoring programmes via Portsmouth LinkUp
- Course fee reductions*
- Portsmouth Business School alumni e-newsletter
- Access to our Services for Business
- Access to innovation space
- Access to nest (up to five years after graduating)
*some restrictions may apply