Portsmouth Business School
Campus-based accommodation is available in Rees Hall (overlooking Southsea Common and the seafront);
- Single en-suite with breakfast £45.00 per night
If you want to arrive in Portsmouth early, or leave later, rooms in Rees Hall are also available for the nights of Tuesday 27th and Friday 30th June.
Rees Hall accommodation can be booked through the online store.
There is a wide range of alternative accommodation availability in Portsmouth, including 3 and 4 star hotels, quality chains, family-run guest houses, B&Bs, boutique hotels, and self-catering apartments. Portsmouth, given its variety of attractions, is a popular tourist destination and hotels do tend to book up, so early booking is advised to get the required accommodation. All the options below are located 15 minutes (or less) walk from the conference venue.
- The Holiday Inn Express, Gunwharf Quays has 130 rooms
- The Holiday Inn, Portsmouth has 166 rooms
- The Ibis, Portsmouth City Centre has 144 rooms
- Premier Inn, Portsmouth City Centre has 84 rooms
Further information about accommodation in Portsmouth, and details of where to stay, are available from Visit Portsmouth.