Portsmouth Business School
Executive MBA Scholarships for 2016/17
Portsmouth Business School invites interest from self-funding candidates* who wish to be considered for a number of MBA merit scholarships still available during July to applicants who plan to begin the Executive MBA course for the 2016-17 academic year.
In order to be considered, interested candidates should complete a scholarship application form, writing an essay in response to the scholarship question, and submit it by Friday, 29 July 2016 to email@example.com. In addition, applicants should have also applied for admission to the course, and been offered and accepted their place on the course, by the scholarship deadline.
Scholarship decisions are based on the strength of a candidate’s scholarship essay, although some consideration may also be given to the candidate’s qualifications and experience outlined in the admissions application. Winners will be notified in early August and have three weeks to formally accept their MBA scholarship offer.
40% Tuition MBA 'Public Sector Leadership' Scholarships
Portsmouth Business School is pleased to offer one additional 40% tuition ‘Public Sector Leadership’ scholarship to self-funding applicants* who have demonstrated a commitment to public sector effectiveness in their work and will take up their offer of a place on the Executive MBA course from September 2016. The ‘Public Sector Leadership’ scholarship is offered to:
- Encourage individuals involved in designing and delivering solutions to public sector challenges.
- Recognise those who demonstrate a commitment to their own leadership development and that of others.
- Support high aspirations and the development of leadership capabilities.
- Contribute to economic and social well-being.
30% Tuition MBA Programme Scholarships
Portsmouth Business School is pleased to make a number of 30% tuition MBA programme scholarships available to self-funding applicants* who will take up their offer of a place on the Executive MBA course from September 2016.
Programme scholarships are offered to attract qualified business managers with high motivation and a commitment to leadership development through postgraduate study who will take up their offer of a place on the Executive MBA course from September 2016.
* Please note that self-funding candidates are those who do not have access to external sources of financial assistance. Scholarship recipients will be asked to confirm that they are self-funding when they accept their scholarship offer.