Centre for European and International Studies Research (CEISR)
Towards a European Society? Transgressing Disciplinary Boundaries in European Studies Research
The Centre for European and International Studies Research held its Flagship Conference at the University of Portsmouth in June 2012.
This event was a three-day international conference which brought together academics and practitioners from a broad range of disciplines including sociology, politics/IR, history, linguistics and gender studies.
- Professor Tanja A. Börzel, Free University of Berlin
- Professor Didier Georgakakis, University of Strasbourg
- Professor Kiran Klaus Patel, University of Maastricht
- Professor Thomas Risse, Free University of Berlin
- Professor Martin Schain, New York University
- Michael Shackleton, Formerly Head of the London European Parliament Office and Special Professor in European Institutions at the University of Maastricht
- Dr. Nikolai Vukov, Associate Professor of Anthropology and Folklore Studies, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
To read more about our keynote speakers please click here.