Centre for Enterprise Research and Innovation (CERI)
CERI has experience of interdisciplinary research projects for a broad spectrum of organisations - including sectors such as manufacturing, defence, health care, retail, local and voluntary - as well as general academic projects. The Centre can draw on both its skill base and the University's vast resources to build a team tailored to the needs of the project and organisation.
- Nick Capon is researching growth models used by successful social enterprises.
- Profesor Edward Borodzicz is researching the use of simulation as a learning aid for organisations to prepare for crises.
- Alessio Ishizaka is developing use of fuzzy logic to support and justify strategic decision making.
- Professor Ashraf Labib is researching AHP as a tool for maintenance management policy.
- John Daly amd Sara Gentle are developing methods of testing business continuity resilience for a financial services company.
- Martin Read is a consultant to the Nuffield Foundation supported project "A Pilot Investigation of the Value of Group Process Support at Child Protection Conferences", led by the University of Glamorgan Business School.
Publication of results to date of the research above and research by other CERI members are listed under individual member's home pages, see the team.