Research Staff Forum
The aim of the forum is to provide advice, guidance and information to researchers whilst also reporting back to the UK Research Association to represent members at a national level. As part of the University's ongoing commitment to ensure that staff across all faculties are represented at all levels, we invite all members of staff in research posts to join. The forum is open to all research staff across the University to attend on a voluntary basis. The aims of the forum are to provide:
- An environment in which topics relevant to research staff are briefed and discussed.
- An opportunity for the Director of Research, Professor Tara Dean to informally respond to queries from research staff.
- Research staff representation at Department and Faculty research committees.
- Research staff representation at the University Research and Knowledge Transfer committee.
- Development and networking opportunities between research staff.
- An informal social environment to strengthen relationships and support a strong research identity.
A Portsmouth Concordat Implementation Gap Analysis and Action Plans was recently developed a copy is available here
Research Staff Forum Contacts:
For more information on the forum, why not contact one of the individuals below:Prof Tara Dean (Dean of Research)
Dr Anastasia Callaghan (University Research Staff Representative)
Dr Louise Butt firstname.lastname@example.org (Science Faculty Research Staff Representative)
Diego Capozzi email@example.com (Technology Faculty Research Staff Representative)
Rita Fontinha firstname.lastname@example.org (Portsmouth Business School Research Staff Representative)
Dr Edward Smart email@example.com (Creative and Cultural Industries Faculty Staff Representative)
Dean Blackbourn Dean.Blackbourn@port.ac.uk (Humanities and Social Sciences Faculty Staff Representative)
Amy Doyle (Support Officer, Research and Innovation Services, contact: RIS@port.ac.uk)
Twitter: Follow us on Twitter: @PortRSF