School of Biological Sciences
Ms Christine Beattie
- Qualifications: O Level Office Practice Grade A, RSA Typewriting Stages 1, 2 & 3 with Distinction.
- Role Title: Course Administrator
- Address: King Henry Building, King Henry I Street, Portsmouth, PO1 2DY
- Telephone: 023 9284 2035
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: School of Biological Sciences
- Faculty: Faculty of Science
I have been with the University for 26 years. I started within the Biophysics Laboratories as Secretary to Professor Colyn Crane-Robinson for several years and am now working in the School of Biological Sciences as a Course Administrator. I am responsible for the administration and organisation of the Biology department and its students, assisting in student registration, exam boards, coursework handling and the day-to-day running of the Department. I received my 25 years long service award in November 2012.
In my spare time I enjoy spending time withmy family and friends.
I am currently Course Administrator for BSc (Hons) Biochemistry, MBIOL Biology, MBIOL Marine Biology and MBIOL Biochemistry.