School of Biological Sciences
- Qualifications: BSc (Hons) Biology, MRes Science
- Role Title: PhD Researcher
- Address: King Henry Building, King Henry I Street, Portsmouth, PO1 2DY
- Telephone: 023 9284 2066
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: School of Biological Sciences
- Faculty: Faculty of Science
I graduated with a BSc (Hons) in Biology from the University of Portsmouth and continued at the University for my Master’s course (MRes). I am currently working on the roles of variant histones in gene regulation as a PhD student.
Histones and their variants provide many important functions through their involvement with DNA. I am interested in how histone variants control transcription and how they are involved in expression of genes during early development.
Dr Fiona Myers (School of Biological Sciences)
Prof Matt Guille (School of Biological Sciences)