School of Civil Engineering and Surveying
Dr Oluwatosin Ojajuni
- Qualifications: BEng MEng PhD
- Role Title: Teaching Fellow
- Address: Portland Building, Portland Street, Portsmouth PO1 3AH UK
- Telephone: +44 (0)23 9284 2462
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: School of Civil Engineering and Surveying
- Faculty: Faculty of Technology
I am a Teaching fellow in the School of Civil Engineering at the University of Portsmouth. I completed my PhD in Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Surrey in 2016.
Before my PhD, I worked in Nigeria as a Civil (Design) Engineer and a Water Engineer. I have also have experience as a Business Analyst and Project Manager on digital projects and other people facing projects. I am passionate about promoting the Knowledge-Innovation-Enterprise nexus that creates an ecosystem for sustainable development. I am also a Prince2 Practitioner.
My research interest focuses on the innovative applications of membrane technologies to address problems of emerging pollutants in water matrices.
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Institute of Chemical Engineers (IChemE)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Environmental Management
- Water and wastewater treatment technologies
- Water Infrastructure
- Water and Environmental Engineering
- Water supply innovations for developing countries
- Innovative Membrane technologies