School of Civil Engineering and Surveying
Dr Sepehr Abrishami
- Qualifications: BSc MA AADip
- Role Title: Lecturer, Course Leader
- Address: Portland Building, Portland Street, Portsmouth PO1 3AH UK
- Telephone: +44 (0)23 9284 2905
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: School of Civil Engineering and Surveying
- Faculty: Faculty of Technology
I am a Lecturer and Course Leader for MSc Building Information Management (BIM) in the School of Civil Engineering and Surveying. I am an architect and researcher with experience working in the Middle East and Europe.
I began my international career in Iran with the creation of the AA Design Studio, where I executed multiple architectural and interior design projects and have won several architectural design projects including hotels, residential complexes, and a bank. I have carried out extensive research in the field of BIM, automation in design and construction, and environmental design over the past 7 years, since I started my Master’s degree in Environmental Design at the Welsh School of Architecture (Cardiff University).
My areas of expertise include Building Information Modelling (BIM), generative and parametric evolutionary design, digital design and construction, integrated design, and IT integrated architectural design. Currently, I am working on developing an interactive BIM environment that purposefully exploits generative design as an automation method.
- BIM Theory and Practice
- Integrated BIM Projects and Corporate Management
- Modelling and Interoperability in the BIM Environment
- Research Methods & Individual Project (undergraduate and postgraduate level)
- Personal Tutorials