School of Civil Engineering and Surveying
- Qualifications: Licentiate (Lic) in Physics (by University of Barcelona, UB), MSc in Photonics (by ICFO, UPC, UB and UAB)
- Role Title: Research Student
- Address: Portland Building, Portland Street, Portsmouth PO1 3AH UK
- Telephone: +44 (0)23 9284 2903
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: School of Civil Engineering & Surveying
- Faculty: Faculty of Technology
I am a Research Student in the School of Civil Engineering & Surveying at the University of Portsmouth.
The final objective of my research is to improve the regulations related to buildings in the Isle of Wight in order to lastingly reduce energy demand and have a positive impact. This means not only to generate the knowledge but to actively help stakeholders to implement the change. I'm the PhD students representative for the Faculty Research Degrees Committee.
First supervisor: Mark Gaterell
Second and third supervisors: Victor Becerra and David Hutchinson