School of Civil Engineering and Surveying
Miss Stella Ikwueze
- Qualifications: BEng MEng
- Role Title: Research Student
- Address: Portland Building, Portland Street, Portsmouth PO1 3AH UK
- Telephone: +44 (0)23 9284 2428
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: School of Civil Engineering & Surveying
- Faculty: Faculty of Technology
My project topic is “Barriers to Technology of ESB Transfer and its Adoption in Low Cost Housing”. The aim of the mstudy is to investigate how the technology of ESBT can be adopted, promoted, and safely implemented as well as it’s sustainability in low cost housing.
The construction industry has a major role to play in terms of the sustainable development of human settlements. CSEB properties bear comparison with other materials such as concrete block or normal fired brick. Stabilised earth is an alternative building material which is comparatively cheaper than conventional building material in the construction of urban low cost housing.