School of Civil Engineering and Surveying
Mr Oluwatosin Onabule
- Qualifications: BSc MSc
- Role Title: Research Student
- Address: Portland Building, Portland Street, Portsmouth PO1 3AH UK
- Telephone: +44 (0)23 9284 2428
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: School of Civil Engineering and Surveying
- Faculty: Faculty of Technology
I am a Research Student in the School of Civil Engineering & Surveying at the University of Portsmouth.
My research topic is Polluted Estuarine Sediments in a Changing Climate which proposes to use the Solent as a case study for monitoring inorganic metal and organic pollutants (primarily from the oil industry) in an estuarine system. Flume and laboratory studies will be used to determine how sediment retention, breakdown, partitioning and movement of pollutants varies under changing chemical and environmental conditions.
Dr Steve Mitchell
Dr Fay Couceiro