School of Civil Engineering and Surveying
Ms Renan Sinanmis
- Qualifications: BSc MSc
- Role Title: Research Student
- Address: Portland Building, Portland Street, Portsmouth PO1 3AH UK
- Telephone: +44 (0)23 9284 2903
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: School of Civil Engineering and Surveying
- Faculty: Faculty of Technology
My research interests are predominantly in Highways and Transportation Engineering. I completed my Master's degree at the University of Nottingham in the Highways and Transportation department. I am now a Research Student at the University of Portsmouth.
The main aims of my research is to investigate the effect of channelisation on the performance of flexible pavements and predict the future pavement performance subject to channelisation in order for highway authorities to make better informed decisions on pavement design and pavement management.
Dr Lee Woods
Dr Stephanie Barnett
Dr Nikos Nanos