School of Computing
Mrs Angela Brown
- Qualifications: BSc (Hons) Physics, University of Southampton; MSc Information Systems, University of Portsmouth
- Role Title: Lecturer
- Address: Buckingham Building, Lion Terrace, Portsmouth PO1 3HE UK
- Telephone: +44 (0)23 9284 6784
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: School of Computing
- Faculty: Faculty of Technology
I am a lecturer in at the School of Computing. I began working for the University of Portsmouth as a research assistant, working in the field of health informatics. As a research assistant in the School of Computing I have worked on projects looking at mature measurement practice in clinical decision support system evaluation studies and the development of measurement methodologies and instruments for the hospital handover process.
I spent a number of years in the defence industry working for QinetiQ (formerly DERA), researching distributed force coordination algorithms, information filtering techniques and HCI to improve the situation awareness of the operations room team.
- Getting Usability into Development Environments (GUDE)
- Professional and Academic Research Development (PARD)
- MRes Technology: Research Preparation and Development (RESPREP)
- Clinician Usage of Healthcare IT
- Healthcare IT to support the hospital handover process