School of Creative Technologies
Mr Oliver Ing
- Qualifications: BSc (Hons)
- Role Title: CCI Big Screen Producer
- Address: University House, Winston Churchill Avenue, Portsmouth PO1 2UP
- Telephone: 023 9284 1413
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: School of Creative Technologies
- Faculty: Creative and Cultural Industries
A recent graduate of the University of Portsmouth’s Television and Broadcasting Course. Previously worked at various radio stations across the UK and currently a director for the Student Radio Association as Marketing Executive.
My research interests currently are in animation for television surround branding. It’s key that I master this in order to help progress the Big Screen’s community engagement.
Assisting support for the radio unit to second year students studying television and broadcasting.
Researching the different techniques into animation for television brands through the uses of youtube videos, online tutorials from Adobe and what actual broadcast channels are using to create original titles. This is to support the brand image of the Big Screen as well as future projects due to take place over the coming months.