School of Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Qualifications: BSc Environmental Forensics
- Role Title: PhD Researcher
- Address: School of Earth and Environmental Sciences, Burnaby Building, Burnaby Road, Portsmouth, PO1 3QL
- Telephone: 023 9284 2241
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Faculty: Science
I am currently both a part time PhD student and a full time member of staff at Portsmouth University as a Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) Associate. My two year KTP project focuses on researching, creating and embedding dust modelling capabilities within DustScan Ltd. My research as a graduate student will focus on expanding and improving on the empirical aspects of this project work. This project is being supervised by Dr Mike Fowler and Professor Jim Smith.
- 2014 – Present: PhD researcher
- 2013 – Present: University of Portsmouth/DustScan, Knowledge Transfer Partnership Associate
- 2012-2013: DustScan, Dust Scientist
- 2009-2012: University of Portsmouth, BSc (1st Class Honours) in Environmental Forensics
- Associate Member of the Institute of Environmental Sciences
- Associate Member of the Institute of Air Quality Management
My current research interests are on investigations into dust from industrial sites including dust modelling, dust characterisation and dust source apportionment.