School of Earth and Environmental Sciences
Dr Stephanie Lasalle
- Qualifications: BSc, MSc, PhD
- Role Title: Visiting Researcher
- Address: School of Earth & Environmental Sciences, Burnaby Building, Burnaby Road, Portsmouth, PO1 3QL (GF office 0.32)
- Telephone: 023 9284 2297
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Faculty: Science
- Current role: Senior Scientific Officer (Support Staff) specializing in Microanalysis & Mass Spectrometry within the Crustal Evolution Research Group, University of Portsmouth.
- 2012-2014: Research Assistant, Memorial University of Newfoundland (Canada).
- 2008-2014: PhD degree in Metamorphic petrology, Thesis: Metamorphic & geochronological study of anatectic aluminous gneisses: Insights on evolution of the hinterland in the central Grenville Province (supervised by Dr. Aphrodite Indares), Memorial University of Newfoundland (Canada).
- 2004-2006: MSc (French Maitrise & DEA) in Geosciences of Sedimentary Environments, University of Lille (France).
- 2003-2004: BSc (French Licence), University of Burgundy (France).
- 2000-2003: French DEUG in Earth Sciences, University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis (France).
- U-Pb LA-ICPMS dating
- Metamorphic rocks
- High-Resolution imaging of rocks and minerals