School of Education and Continuing Studies
Mrs Jackie Jefferson
- Qualifications: Certificate in Team Leading (Southampton City College), Foundation Degree of Arts in Education and Administration (University of Portsmouth)
- Role Title: Principal School Manager
- Address: St. George's Building, 141 High Street, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO1 2HY
- Telephone: 023 9284 5383
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: School of Education and Childhood Studies
- Faculty: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
I have worked in the University since 1994, working in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and the Faculty of Technology in a number of administrative roles for the Partnership Programme now known as Learning at Work.
Since 2004 I have moved back to the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences in the School of Education and Childhood Studies, firstly in the role as Deputy School Manager and in 2007 I was appointed the role of the School Manager.
Since 2006, I have also job shared the role of the Health and Safety Coordinator for St George’s Building.
- Association of University Administrators (AUA)
- University Annual Admission Conferences
- University Annual Health and Safety Conferences
- University Support Staff Conference
- University Senior Staff Conference