School of Engineering
Dr Jovana Radulovic
- Qualifications: MSc PhD FHEA
- Role Title: Associate Head of School (Quality) and Senior Lecturer
- Address: Anglesea Building, Anglesea Road, Portsmouth PO1 3DJ UK
- Telephone: +44 (0)23 9284 2113
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: School of Engineering
- Faculty: Faculty of Technology
I am Senior Lecturer on undergraduate and postgraduate thermodynamics courses in mechanical engineering.
My background is in organic chemical technology and polymer engineering and I have a MSc in Materials Science.
During my PhD project “Experimental and Theoretical Investigation of the Interfacial Phenomena Associated with Wetting and Spreading of Trisiloxane Solutions” at the School of Engineering, University of Edinburgh, I developed a great passion for wetting and evaporative behaviour of complex fluids, including nanoparticle dispersions and surfactant solutions.
My current research encompasses Organic Rankine cycles, low GWP heat pumps systems and renewable energies.
I am also the Athena SWAN Champion in the School of Engineering.
- Energy Engineering
- Thermofluid Mechanics
- Energy Systems
- Renewable and Alternative Energy
- Engineering Materials and Design
- Organic Rankine cycle
- Low GWP fluid behaviour in thermodynamic systems
- Hybrid heat pumps
- Interfacial phenomena associated with complex fluids and hydrophobic surfaces