School of Engineering
Mr Jonathan Rowe
- Qualifications: BSc
- Role Title: Senior Teaching Fellow
- Address: Anglesea Building, Anglesea Road, Portsmouth PO1 3DJ UK
- Telephone: +44 (0)23 9284 2336
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: School of Engineering
- Faculty: Faculty of Technology
I am a Senior Teaching Fellow in the School of Engineering at the University of Portsmouth. My teaching areas include Product Design, Design Engineering, Computer Aided Design, and Computer Aided Engineering. Subjects include CAD/CAM Modelling and Simulation, Technical Drawing, Technology Concepts (Mechanics), and Product Design units such as Illustration Techniques and Research Methods.
- Institution of Engineering Designers (IED)
- Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
I teach mostly on the Product Design and Innovation, and Industrial Design units, as well as some Mechanical Engineering units. I oversee final year project students for Product Design and Mechanical courses.
I am a Unit Coordinator for four Product Design units: Introduction to Illustration Techniques (level 4), Illustration Techniques (level 5), Research Methods for Product Designers (level 5), and Preparation for Product Launch (Level 6).
I am the Disability Coordinator for the School of Engineering. I am an Admissions Tutor for the Product Design courses.