School of Engineering
Mr Manish Malik
- Qualifications: BEng (Hons), MSc, MA
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer
- Address: Anglesea Building, Anglesea Road, Portsmouth (UK) PO1 3DJ
- Telephone: 023 9284 2233
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: School of Engineering
- Faculty: Faculty of Technology
I graduated with a Masters of Science in Communication Systems and Signal Processing from the University of Bristol in 2003. I then joined the University of Portsmouth in 2003 as a New Directions Lecturer working on modelling of indoor propagation channels suited for ultra-wideband communication systems.
I have developed several innovative teaching and learning techniques for which I was awarded a national teaching award. I currently serve as the School of Engineering’s e-Learning Coordinator. I've also worked for the Faculty of Technology as the Faculty Learning and Teaching Coordinator.
In 2011, I graduated with a Masters of Arts from the Open University in Online and Distance Education. I'm seconded to work for the ExPERT Centre, a Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL), where I developed blended learning techniques for use within Engineering Education. I also lead engineering education research within the school.
- Networking and Data Communications
- Microwave and Wireless Communications
- Final Year Projects Coordinator
- Blended Learning
- Technology Enhanced Learning
- Open Educational Resources in HE
- Cloud Computing in HE
- Mobile Learning and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in Education