School of Health Sciences and Social Work
- Qualifications: MSc, BSc (Hons), FdSc, FHEA
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer
- Address: James Watson West, 2 King Richard 1st Road, Portsmouth, PO1 2FR
- Telephone: 023 9284 4431
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: SHSSW
- Faculty: Faculty of Science
I am a graduate of the University of Portsmouth and I am currently registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) as a paramedic.
Prior to my current teaching role I was employed as a paramedic by South Central Ambulance Service, initially beginning my career as an ambulance technician within the former Hampshire Ambulance Service Trust. I still retain links with South Central Ambulance Service and undertake operational front line shifts in order to maintain my professional practice. I am also a member of the College of Paramedics.
Since joining the university as a lecturer, I have completed my MSc degree and am now undertaking further study. In addition to my teaching role, I am also the Placement Lead for the BSc (Hons) Paramedic Science degree course.
- BSc (Hons) Paramedic Science teaching across Level 4, Level 5 and Level 6
- Unit Coordinator for U24109 Fundamentals of Clinical Practice
- Unit Coordinator for U24119 Assessment and Care of the Older Adult
- Personal Tutor for Level 4, Level 5 and Level 6 students
- Placement Lead