School of Languages and Area Studies
Dr Oksana Dalton
- Qualifications: BA Linguistics (Translation and TEFL), Diploma of Specialist in Finance and Credit, PhD International Economics
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer, International Business and Economics
- Address: Park Building, King Henry 1 Street, Portsmouth PO1 2DZ
- Telephone: 023 9284 6134
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: School of Languages and Area Studies
- Faculty: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Oksana Dalton is Course leader, BA (Hons) International Trade and Business Communication.
Undergraduate: Business Communication 2, Business and Markets in a Global Environment, Corporate Analysis and Strategies in an International Environment, Developing Research Skills, Introduction to Development Studies, Language of Marketing and Finance, Language of Interpersonal Communication Across Cultures, Project.
Graduate: Specialised Translation (English-Russian), Translation Project.
International Economics and International Business; Multinational Corporations, Foreign Direct Investments, Innovation Management in Multinational Corporations; Business Translation.